Monday, May 16, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 16, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today for your viewing enjoyment I would like to another shot from yesterday afternoon at the Cafe. I like to call this one "Birds of a Different Feather".


When I gaze out at the cafe from our kitchen window I often marvel at all of the different species of diners we get at the same time. And for the most part they all get along. Well I guess they mostly ignore each other but none the less it amazes me. At any given moment I may have squirrels and any kind of bird you may imagine eating side by side. Sometimes there is even a groundhog joining in. I guess a stable and abundant food supply could have a lot to do with it.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



And that's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Most species seem to recognize that the 'watering hole' is neutral territory, a live & let live. It would be nice if humans could take a page out of that book!

    ReplyDelete