Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 10, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

The weather is getting warmer and warmer and I think the ongoing rain we have been getting is coming to an end. At least for now. And as you can probably imagine the Cafe is going at full swing. The feeders are routinely empty by the time I get home in the afternoon and we are seeing more squirrels than ever. Naturally I keep my camera handy, just in case and I think it paid off well today. Here is a little guy that was about to enjoy some peanuts I put out.


I think the squirrels know that the more they pose for me the more peanuts they will get. Last year I averaged five pounds a week and now I go through about ten pounds. I am so thankful for Costco! They really keep my costs down.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



And that's all for now. But I'll be back real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. The Lord provides...one way or the other. Love the squirrel! Is that a frog in the foreground? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The frog is actually a small fountain that my Grandmother (on dad's side) bought for my cousin Charles when he bought his first home in 1970. That happens to be the year I was born. So when he moved to an apartment in San Diego he gave it to me. I remember that frog from when I was a little kid visiting him in DC.

      Delete