Saturday, May 7, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 7, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Like most Saturdays Kim and I were on the run today. Lots of errands to get done you know. On our last task of the day we drove past a little man made lake that is a few miles from our house. I glanced at it and thought it would be cool if I pulled over and shot off a few photos. Of course by the time I thought of it we were already too far away to turn back. And I was certain that on the way home it would be too dark. As it turns out though it wasn't. And I pulled over and grabbed a few frames with my phone since my camera was at home. That's okay though because I think this came out pretty good. Have a look.


And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments: