Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 18, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I was going through some RAW images from the past few days or so and doing so kind of took a closer second look at some that I passed by during my first review. There wasn't a lot of my best work but I did find this one that I thought you may like.


Not my very best but still a nice pose. I hope to get more going forward but there are a lot of young squirrels that have not grown accustomed to me yet. But in time I am sure they will be a little less skittish.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. This squirrel is so cute. I love the pose. The other squirrels will get used to you soon. Sorry I was so late commenting on yesterday's post. It's been a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! Sorry for the late reply :) The young ones are getting used to me a little more. It just takes time.

      Delete
  2. Really cute. The more the young ones see the older ones interacting...and with food!...they'll come around. As with humans, we (& they) weren't born knowing these things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. Little by little. If anything they are born being very cautious. Which is good.

      Delete