Friday, May 27, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 27, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

For today's photo I would like to continue with some more Longwood scenery. This is just a small part of the many miles of paths at the gardens.


Here is my Friday Frame Count. I managed to get a little bit more shutter time in this week.

Last week I was at 55,378 Frames and now I am at 55,781. That's a total of 403 Frames. Not bad. I do want to be clear though that I do not base the quality of my images on the number of frames I shoot. I only track them as a guide as to how much time I spend shooting. In other words quantity does not equal quality.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



And that's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing these paths. I can just imagine strolling ...listening to the birds. Probably not want to leave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very peaceful. And even when crowded there always seems to be someplace to get away from it all.

      Delete