Friday, May 6, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 6, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It was another rainy day but that didn't slow down the Cafe. When I got home the feeders were pretty much empty. So after filling them and putting out some peanuts for the squirrels I grabbed my camera and shot a few frames. I didn't get as much as I would have liked but there are a few keepers. Today I share this one with you.



And now...

Yesterday's View...



And it's time once again for my Friday Frame Count. I am now up to 54,797 Frames. That is an increase of 245. Wow! I really need to get out there and shoot don't I?

And that will do it for today my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Guess he's checking out the menu....cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was about his sixth peanut. Of you look real close I caught him while he had an itch.

      Delete