Sunday, May 8, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 8, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I headed out to the Cafe this morning just like every other to make sure everything was full so our guests would be well fed and I came across his guy.


It's not too unusual to see groundhogs around here but it sure is tough to grab a picture of one. At least one that's not blurry due to the groundhog running away. So I felt pretty lucky to get this shot.
 And as it turns out he wasn't interested in the peanuts I had out at all. But he sure loved the birdseed. go figure!

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. You were saying about being 'well fed'? He looks fine! Groundhogs can be skittish,you are blessed to get this photo.And a head on facial shot! I guess word of the Cafe spread to his neck of the woods! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Sometimes I feel like we are in their neck of the woods. From what I am told there is a family of groundhogs that has lived here for at least 40 years. Probably longer.

      Delete