Monday, May 23, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 23, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

As you know I may have posted a photo or two of a squirrel here at my blog over the past couple of years. Most of them from right here at the cafe where they are accustomed to me and not so skittish. Sometimes however I get lucky and find one in the wild that will pose for me. In fact it happened yesterday during our trip to Longwood and I would like to share it with you. This is one of the young ones that was in the video I posted yesterday.


Not as close as I would like to be but I wasn't going to press my luck.

And now...

Yesterday's View...


And that will do it for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by and please come back real soon!

Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment