Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 31, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

While shooting at Valley Forge yesterday with my Canon DSLR I thought I would pull out my Galaxy S6 and grab a few shots with that too. And doing so once again reminded me why camera phones will never replace dedicated cameras no matter how good they get. And believe me they are very good. My gripe is with trying to compose a shot without a viewfinder. In some cases it just cannot be done. But this being said I did manage to grab a good shot with my phone. And that is what I would like to share with you today.


Another view of my favorite tree with a cabin in front of it.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I think I have shot close to a thousand frames of this tree. It just never gets old. At least to me :)

      Delete