Monday, November 9, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 9, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today I am continuing to share some of yesterday's photo shoot at Valley Forge. I am also continuing with the theme of "The Sun". Looking through many of the frames I shot I found the Sun to be the one common denominator. It is literally the focal point of three quarters of all three hundred plus frames. Just one of those mornings I guess. But I suppose the Sun is really the star (no pun intended) of all photography. After all photography is all about light.

So for today's Daily View I would like to share this shot that I made about five minutes after sunrise.

Click To Enlarge

Can you see why I love it there so much?

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you caught the sun's rays! Seems almost to sparkle. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I like how the rays light up the grass. At least that is what i was going for.

      Delete
  2. I think you achieved your goal. I love the sun on the grass too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I love when the Sun shines "just right" on the lawns of Valley Forge. Those are my favorite mornings.

      Delete