Sunday, November 15, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 15, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

During our trip to the Philadelphia Zoo yesterday Kim and I visited someplace that for whatever reason we had never been to before. The McNeil Avian Center. Now I have been to many aviaries in many zoos throughout the years and McNeil may not be the biggest but that doesn't make it any less cool. There are many different breeds of birds and I was able to get up close to a lot of them. And up close means some nice photos. Of course this leads us up to today's offering.

Click To Enlarge

I am sorry that I do not know what kind of bird this is so if anyone does please let me know. He/She was very tame though and not afraid of me or my camera at all. I guess it's from being around people so much.

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. My co-worker Diane identified it as a toucanet. It's natural habitat is Mexico, Central America and South America.

    ReplyDelete