Friday, November 27, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View And Weekly Roundup - November 27, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View and Weekly Roundup!

Well it's been quite a Thanksgiving holiday around here folks. Yesterday Kim and I drove to my Sister's house in North Jersey with Kim's Mom and had a wonderful dinner and get together with family and friends. Even the traffic was agreeable allowing us to make some good time in both directions of the 100 Mile trek. Today however was not as fun. After several months of weight loss and the sudden discovery of a rapidly growing tumor our cat Norton had to be let go. It was a situation that keeping him alive would have been for us and not in his best interest. As hard as it is we know we made the best decision. There was almost no hope that his health would improve at all. So since I was not out shooting today I am going back a few days and sharing one more shot from the Cafe last weekend.


And here is the Weekly Roundup in case you missed a day or want a quick way to go back and take another look.







And that will do it for another week my friends. Thanks as always for stopping by!

Until next time... 

4 comments:

  1. My sympathies on your loss. My dog Bridget crossed the Bridge on 10/28 due to cancer. Making the call is never easy.I can tell my other dog misses her.....My condolences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debbie. And may I offer my condolences to you too. No it is never easy but we must always make sure we are doing what is in best interest for our pets. And I too can tell our other cats and dog miss him.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear about Norton. He was a great cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy. He was a great cat. He was always the one to watch over the younger cats and even Schnitzel. He was kind of everyone's best friend and is greatly missed.

      Delete