Friday, November 20, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View And Weekly Roundup - November 20, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View and Weekly Roundup!

Well the rain is gone, the skies are clear and the Moon is shining bright. The trade off of course is some cooler weather but it is to be expected in November. So for today's photo I would like to share my view of the Moon.

Click To Enlarge


And it is that time of the week again. Time for the Weekly Roundup! So if you missed a day or just want a quick way to go back and have a second look just check out the links below.















And that wraps up another week folks. As always I thank you for stopping by and welcome you to come back soon!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Always love the moon shots the most

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No matter how much I shoot the Moon I still have to try again and again. I don't know why I just do :)

      Delete