Sunday, November 22, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 22, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I started the day early with every intention to travel over to Valley Forge and capture the days sunrise to share with you but things didn't quite work out that way. Oh I was up on time and even had all my gear cleaned and ready. I made it to the park with about ten minutes to spare. But there is one thing I could not control. The clouds. I knew it was supposed to be "partly" cloudy. That's what the forecast said. But I guess Mother Nature doesn't use Accuweather :) Oh well, I got some really nice shots anyway. And I did eventually see a bit of sunlight. But that will be for another day. Today I am sharing something from the Cafe.


Another 'action" shot. This is just a sampling of the patrons we had today. If you want to see what I am talking about come back tomorrow and I'll show you a video I shot during the peak of business today. But for now I must go.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Your cafe is always busy. Too bad you can't charge them. You'd make a fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dare I say....perching room only? Ha ha! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete