Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 25, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well it's halfway through the week but today felt a lot like Friday due to the Thanksgiving holiday. So with a lot of places closed tomorrow I decided to run out and grab a few things at the store this evening after work. Wow was it crowded! Traffic was crazy and the supermarket was packed. But I was able to grab a few things and get out of there pretty quickly. On the way home I noticed how bright and full the Moon is tonight and knew that is what I had to share. Yeah I know, another Moon shot but what can I say. I just had to shoot it.

Click To Enlarge

And I must go for now my friends. I still have a few things to do and it's getting late. I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. What some people may not realize is each photo is a bit different. Taking multiple frames,I'm sure you see this. I like this shot & appreciate that this is a view my eyes cannot see. Are you planning any "specials" at the Cafe for tomorrow? I will be giving thanks for people like you,Kathy & myself who take time to feed God's creatures. Bless you!
    Have a day full of peace & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie! And may I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving too :)

      Delete