Monday, November 23, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 23, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

For today's photo I would like to share another shot from the Cafe. Here we have the smaller but not any less popular seating area.

Click To Enlarge

And here is the video I wrote about in yesterday's post.




The action starts about a minute or so in so feel free to skip ahead. And as always it is best viewed in 1080P and full screen.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I watched the first 6 minutes of the video and really liked it. It must be interesting to sit at the window and watch all of this going on. Hopefully I can get my bird feeder and suet cage set up this weekend and then I'll have a show too. But not like yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! that would be great if you got your feeders out. It really is fun to watch and very calming too. You don't have to wait for Spring either. The birds will appreciate the food even more in the colder months when food can be scarce. Be sure to share pictures :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my! Busy doesn't come close to describing it! I guess the ones in the 'house' knock crumbs to the ground for those on the
    'landing room only' area. The video is amazing! I don't think I'd be able to leave the window till they left. I did catch sight of the squirrel coming to snag his share. That may become your 'signature';if there's a squirrel,it must be Larry! Ha ha!
    My heart thanks you for this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! It really is a show. There is no way I could watch it all because this goes on mostly all day :) And I think it's awesome how the birds and squirrels have learned to live with each other peacefully.

      Delete