Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 10, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

As you may have guessed already I am keeping a theme this week and the theme is obviously the Sun. So to continue I would like to share this with you.


The area beyond the wooden fence is closed to the public. I think it is probably due to some graves in one section. I have not been able to read the markers but I know that they are very old. Of course the off-limits does not apply to wildlife. There are tons of squirrels in there.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I really like this. Can you imagine waking up each morning to that view?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shot! I was actually looking for a close up of one of the 'squirrels'. Do they send messages from the Cafe or what? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tough to photograph squirrels at Valley Forge. They seem to keep their distance.

      Delete