Thursday, November 12, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 12, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

As we near the end of the week my friends I am also nearing the end of my "Sun" photos from my trip to Valley Forge last Sunday morning. Today's shot was taken in an area  of the park that I have driven by hundreds of times...


...but have never stopped to look around before. As I mentioned in an earlier post I am trying to explore different places and walk trails I have never walked before. Sometimes even get off the beaten path. And rest assured I'll be sharing whatever cool stuff I find. Oh, and I have never seen that cabin before.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE walking through the leaves! This photo made me want to kick my feet in them....hear them crackle. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thank you for for stopping by :)

      Delete