Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 18, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well we've made it halfway through the work week and before you know it the weekend will be upon us. And can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? Not to mention Christmas is quickly approaching. With all of this going on it's great to have the time to just go out (or stay in) to relax and do whatever it takes to escape the stress of the holiday season. You've probably figured out by now that I enjoy shooting the odd photo or two :) It's what relaxes me. There is a saying that the most important person to shoot for (photograph) is yourself. If you like it it is good. And there is a lot of truth in that. But for me sharing is also very important. It means a lot to me that there are others who enjoy what I shoot. And I truly appreciate that you take a little bit of time out of your day to stop by. Thank you! 

For today's photo I am switching back to Saturday's trip to the Philadelphia Zoo. And one of my favorite attractions. The Giraffes! I don't know what it is but I just love watching them.


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Just look at giraffes....zebras....anteaters...God does have a sense of humor! By the way,my favorites are the big cats,lions in particular. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete