Thursday, November 19, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 19, 2015

Hi and welcome to a rainy Daily view!

Well it's rainy outside but today's photo isn't :) I do however need to be quick here today because we are running out for a bit. So let's get right to it shall we?

Today I am sharing a second photo of the bird from Sunday's post. Check it out.

Click To Enlarge

Same bird, different view! I still don't know what it is though.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My co-worker Diane says that this is a toucanet. I looked it up on google and she is right. They live in Mexico, Central and South America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes sense. The beak appears to be in the toucan species.Me? I just like all the shades & tones of emerald,seafoam & greens in his feathers. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete