Friday, November 13, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View And Weekly Roundup - November 13, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Friday edition of the Daily View and Weekly Roundup!

To start today's post and to wrap up last Sunday's photo shoot at Valley Forge I would like to share one last "sunshine" shot with you. Well the last one from this batch anyway. Oh and I would like to note that Saturday's shot is from a few days earlier.


It was a great day and the scenery was very friendly to me. When I started out Sunday morning I had to scramble to find a good spot to shoot the sunrise because my regular spot was still closed off from the night before. But in the end it turned out very well and I found some new "favorite" places. It has even inspired me to seek out more places that I have been to but have not stopped to really check out.

And now for the Weekly Roundup. There is a link below each thumbnail that takes you to that days post so click away!







And that wraps up another week. Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back soon!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment