Friday, November 6, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View And Weekly Roundup - November 6, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View and Weekly Roundup!

Starting this week I am including a weekly Roundup with my Friday post. Basically it's just links to the previous six days posts in case you missed or want a quick access to one of them. But before we get to that how about today's photo?

What a day we had today! It's November 6 and we are well into Autumn but you sure wouldn't know it by the weather. The temperatures topped out around 80° F (27° C) and there was a nice calm breeze. And best of all I was off from work and got to spend part of my day at Valley Forge.

I set out today to of course record some of this beautiful day with my camera but I was also doing a little experimenting with some new techniques I have been reading about. The experiment went okay I guess but still needs work. But that's the fun part! So when I get closer to where I want to be I'll share it but for now check this out.

Click To Enlarge

It looks like Autumn but like I said it sure doesn't feel like it.

And now for your Weekly Roundup. Below you will find a thumbnail with a link to that day's post below. Let's give this a shot and see where it goes!




 








And there you have it my friends. I hope you enjoy today's  photo and of course the newly introduced Weekly Roundup. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to let me know in the comments section. As always thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I love the weekly roundup. What a great idea! It makes it so easy to find things. I was off today too. I even went out without a jacket and just a tee shirt and jeans. What a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I am glad you find the roundup useful. I think it will be a nice addition to the blog. It certainly was a great day to have off. Hopefully the weather will be just as friendly over the next few weeks since I still have four days to use before December. We'll see...

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this photo! The colors....textures. On top of the appreciation of the 'art' of it,it makes me want to go jump in!
    Does Schnitzel play in them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Schnitzels loves to play in leaves. Of course Schnitzel like to play just about anywhere :)

      Delete