Saturday, October 31, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 31, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Halloween edition of the Daily View!

With Halloween being on a Saturday this year I really thought we would get a lot of kids stopping by. But it turned out to be the exact opposite. We had fewer this year than the previous several. And we were actually ready with lots of sugary goodness. Oh well, more for us. Like I really need that!

For today's photo I would like to share this with you.


Schnitzel in his cat costume with Kim holding his leash. He was not amused. Not at all! He doesn't mind the costume so much but he hates things on his head. I was lucky to get this shot.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. He looks mad. Ha, ha, ha! Cute costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costume is adorable! But really.....a cat? Really? I'd be a bit angry too! What a handsome guy anyway!

    ReplyDelete