Sunday, October 25, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 25, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well another weekend is coming to an end and many of us are heading into the work week. Time sure flies huh? Well maybe the Winter will fly by too. Yeah probably not, I know. I guess we will have to make the best of it. Besides as my Mom always said, "don't wish your life away". And she was definitely right.

So in making the best of the chillier weather I would like to share tonight's Moon with you. The cooler crisp air makes the sky nice and clear and pretty much haze free. And that means better night shots of the sky.

Click To Enlarge

Lots of detail!

But I wasn't just out there tonight capturing the Moon. I was up nice and early enough to take a drive to Valley Forge once again to chase the Sun. But the Sun decided to hide behind the clouds so that was a wash. My trip was not wasted however. I grabbed some nice Autumn shots. But even better was the video I was able to record. Lots of videos actually. I am in the process of editing them down to a manageable time and will share the completed project sometime this week but for now I would like you to see this.


If you look closely you can see a deer way in the background. Fast forward to about 50 seconds or so and he starts to approach me so I let the camera continue to record while mounted on a tripod and slowly walked the other way. He gets pretty close but eventually goes off the frame toward the right. I did manage to turn the camera in time to see him take off into the brush.

As usual I recommend watching at full screen in 1080P.

Oh and on a side note. While photographing this morning something either stung or bit my arm. I have no idea what it was either. My arm just suddenly hurt and there was a mark that puffed up and turned red. In fact it still hurts a little. I guess the upside is that I am apparently not allergic to whatever it was.

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Joe and I both enjoyed your video. And the moon! Wow! I hope your arm is OK. If it still bothers you get to the doctor. Things like that are nothing to fool around with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! It is still a little red but now it itches like crazy. Pain is pretty much gone.

      Delete
  2. Like the moon,but the deer video is so cool! I agree. Get your arm checked out. The news is always having stories on various new bugs that can be very dangerous. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was very tame and just walked toward the camera. He only ran when I got a bit too close. My arm is a lot better and itches now. The pain is pretty much gone.

      Delete