Sunday, October 4, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 4, 2015

Hi there and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View!

Our busy weekend around here continued into today. Lot's of housework got done and some other projects were worked on but I did manage to fit in some time to hang out at the Cafe and photograph some of our feathered guests. And boy did we have a lot today! I suppose all of the rainy weather we have endured over the past week has something to do with it. Food supplies elsewhere may be on the low side. Not here though. We do our very best to be open 365 days a year and our customers know it! And speaking of customer service we have expanded a little and added some additional seating. Have a look.


As you can see every seat is full and there is even someone waiting. It was like this all day. And I'll show you some more tomorrow but for now I must go.

Thanks as always for stopping by. I am happy to have you!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Standing (?) room only? Your cafe is so popular that even the additional seating needs additional seating! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete