Thursday, October 8, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 8, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

As we head straight on into Autumn we are being blessed with some really nice weather. Last week was so wet and rainy and cold but is seems that warm air and sunshine are not quite ready to hibernate. It's a bit cloudy right now but this morning the skies were clear and as I stepped out onto our rear deck I was greeted by this.


The Moon of course and what I believe to be Venus. You are welcome to correct me though if I am incorrect.

Looking at this photo I see it as a true lesson in perspective and relativity. The Moon looks so much bigger than Venus. That is of course because the Moon is only 238,900 Miles (384472.282 Kilometers) from Earth and Venus is about 26 Million Miles (42 Million Kilometers) away.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: