Saturday, October 17, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 17, 2015

Hi and welcome to another edition of the Exploration Photography Daily View!

To continue with my recent visit to the "Witness Tree" at Pawlings Farm Trail in Valley Forge National Park I would like to share this photo with you.


A bit of old and new. Some new growing out of the old. And there is a lot of these. I wonder if any of them will be allowed to grow like the other low branches? I hope so. And I hope this old guy makes it another 300 years.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I guess it should be pruned.....but I really like the 'off -growing' limbs. it gives it character. And we all have a few quirks,right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I it should be but it would be really cool to see it a few years from now to see how it grew.

      Delete