Sunday, October 11, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 11, 2015

Hi and welcome to an early edition of the Daily View!

Yep I am getting this out to you early and that is because I was up early chasing the Sun at Valley Forge this morning. And it was a great morning to shoot the Sun. Nice crisp and cool air and a touch of fog. I snapped over 400 frames and have three to share with you today. One photo comprised of three. Check it out.

Click For Larger Image

My goal was to capture the rays and not blow out the image with too much bright light and was able to do so by shooting three frames at different exposure values; HDR. HDR or High Dynamic Range photography tends to get a bad rap from "professional " photographers but I find it very useful at times. And besides, I believe that there is no one right way to present a photo. Sure there are basic rules but I see them more as a guidelines. How boring would it be if every photo was the same?

But enough of that. Just enjoy the moment I was lucky enough to capture and share with you. I hope you like it :)

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this! It captures the morning so gently.....a new day that opens its rays for kindness,joy & love;that hasn't been sullied yet....As far as exposures? That's why there's more than just chocolate & vanilla.....strawberry,butter almond,mocha...you get the idea!

    ReplyDelete