Thursday, October 1, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 1, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well like it or not October is here and it brought some wet Fall weather with it. The big news here on the east coast of course is Hurricane Joaquin and it's possible impact this coming weekend. Personally? I don't think it will be that bad. But I am no expert so we'll just have to wait and see.

For today's photo I am sharing one more shot from Longwood. This is a nice little garden trail that believe it or not I didn't even know it was there. As many times as I've been there even I can't believe it.


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! It does appear to be quite secluded ......I think I would have lingered a bit here.....
    Wet & cold today (Oct 2). Can not wait to see what your camera captures today! Maybe consider putting a "roof" on the Cafe for weather like this? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is kind of secluded and we definitely spent some time there! I am thinking about creating a 'Winterized" bird feeding station. Something that will keep the seed and birds dry. Stay tuned!

      Delete