Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 21, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today I would like to keep going with my recent photographic subject. The Sun. I have posted a good number of sunrise and early morning shots of the Sun as seen at Valley Forge. But the Sun is everywhere. The scenery may change but the subject remains the same. And I try to find it's beauty no matter where I may be. And to that end here is today's offering.


Even a couple of smoke stacks and power lines couldn't keep those rays from shining through. Though I must admit I do prefer a more natural surrounding.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Just proves the our Creator's hand shines through ALL things! Appreciate the perspective.

    ReplyDelete