Thursday, October 29, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 29, 2015

Hi and welcome to the latest edition of the Exploration Photography Daily View!

It's been a little busy around here my friends. A good busy but busy nonetheless. So for today's photo I am sharing yet another shot from the Elmwood Park Zoo last week. This guy is really cool and has been at Elmwood for some time. I do however suggest that if you get the chance to visit that you keep your fingers away. I learned this a long time ago... The hard way...

Click To Enlarge

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I learned the same lesson from a goose on my uncle's farm.....most are NOT people friendly! I give geese and all their kin a respectable wide berth,unless I'm accompanied by a corgi,border collie or other 'herder'. Ha ha! He is handsome though....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lesson you don't soon forget. I get "up and close" with my lens, not my fingers.

      Delete