Friday, October 9, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 9, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Friday edition of the Exploration Photography Daily View!

Yeah it's pretty much like the other days but I really like Fridays. And today's post is a lot like yesterday's except it's a little different. Yep, the same but different! Check out my view of the morning sky once again viewed from our back deck.

Click For Larger Image


Like yesterday we can see the Moon and Venus but there is also what I believe to be Mars and of you look real hard you can see a couple of stars too. The funny thing is that I didn't even see those stars when I shot this. I discovered them later during post processing. Sort of an added bonus.

And now I must go but I'll be back real soon. I hope to see you here again at the blog.

Until next time...

4 comments: