Sunday, October 18, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 18, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well my friends the weather sure is getting colder and colder. Especially in the early morning. But that didn't stop me from getting out there and shooting the Sun over Valley Forge today. Just like last week I was able to capture some good stuff but unlike last week there was no fog and also no other photographers. Last week there was a small crowd and they were sure set up to shoot the sunrise. I mean really set up. Several hand held cameras and three or four set up on tripods. And this was one group that was all together. This week however it was just me and I didn't have a problem with that.

So it should be no surprise that I am sharing this morning's sunrise with you. It was chilly getting this but I think it was worth it.

Click For larger Image
Thanks so much for stopping by. I am glad you did and I hope to see you again here at the blog.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. You never get tired of going there do you? Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope :) The scene may be the same but each morning/sunrise is unique. Thanks!

      Delete