Monday, October 19, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 19, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It seems that I have been sharing a lot of early morning shots of Valley Forge lately. Especially sunrises. And I am sharing another one today. It's just that the timing is perfect this time of year and I am able to get up and out to the park before dawn to set up for a shoot. And like I said yesterday the colder weather keeps a lot of people away. Hey, their loss is my gain!

So here you go. My little offering of sunshine for you to enjoy on this brisk start to the work week. Well brisk here at least.

Click For Larger Photo

And as sort of a companion to the photo here is a video made around the same time from a slightly different perspective. As usual it is best viewed at full screen in 1080P.



Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I really like the difference the red highlights make. Isn't it amazing how a sunrise (or sunset) can be so different from moment to moment ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a beautiful time of year. I guess it's our gift to make up for what we are about to endure in the cold Winter months :)

      Delete