Thursday, October 15, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 15, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I had a rare day off from work today and it was a very productive one. I got a lot done around the house, ran a few errands and even had time to visit the Witness Tree at Valley Forge. I will be sharing the tree's beautiful Autumn colors with you soon but for today I would like to share part of the tree with you.


You should see the ones still on the tree. And you will if you come back soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. It looks like Fall is falling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure does. But come on Spring! Only 155 days and 16 Hours away...

      Delete
  2. I love seeing the variety of fall colors! Some are so vibrant......golds,reds.....sometimes a combination of all. Thank you for
    catching them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful. Especially Valley Forge. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete