Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 7, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Even as Autumn sets in and the weather turns a bit chilly some of our outdoor flowers are still doing well. For instance check out our geraniums.


There sure are a lot of buds. I just hope they get to bloom before the nights get too cold and there is frost. Boy I am sure not ready for Winter am I? But to look on the bright side as of this writing there are just 164 days and a few hours until Spring.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. We are having a good autumn so far. The temperatures have been fairly warm. I know winter is coming, but I'll take a warm autumn as long as I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I like Fall but Winter I could do without.

      Delete