Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 28, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Wow what a wet day we have had today! It's been raining pretty much all day and I think there's a few more hours to go before things dry up a bit. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some sunshine. But for now I would like to go back to last week at the zoo when there was plenty of sunshine and dry weather. Check out this really cool Red Panda, also known as a Firefox.


He looks a bit tired and for good reason. I shot this right after he woke up from an afternoon nap.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Cute little guy! I liked the squirrel the other day too. I've not commented as life intervened. I always love seeing the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! there will probably be more squirrels soon.

      Delete