Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December 9, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Well as it turns out I never got to that second post yesterday. I just got caught up in other things. So today I have two photos for you. How's that sound?

Both pictures are from my visit to Norview farm yesterday. Here is the first one I like to call Duck Duck Goose. Though I guess it should really be called Goose Duck Duck.


And this one takes a closer look at our goose friend. He has an interesting personality and is quite vocal I might add.


And as an added bonus I am including a short one minute video so you can hear what he has to say :)


As always the video is best enjoyed at full screen and in HD.

So that's all for now folks. Thanks for reading and please check back real soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment