Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Hi everyone. How's your day been? Mine was busy again. Actually it was a fast and busy weekend. To wrap it up Kim and I and some friends took a drive down to Longwood Gardens to see their Christmas display. As usual it was spectacular. Of course I shot many, many photos and will be doing a separate update. That however is going to take some time so for today I would like to share a couple with you that I have had a chance to go over and touch up a bit.



This was shot with my camera phone from the Italian Water Garden. It is just a sampling of the many lights that were on display.


And this is one of thousands of ornaments on the many trees located in the Conservatory. Actually there are a few ornaments in this shot but I was aiming for the spiral.

And before I wrap it up for the day I would also like to share a short one minute video of Longwood's model train display.


Thanks as always for reading and please stop back soon. I have a lot more to share including a full post on our most recent trip to Longwood.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment