Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Hi again. Its December 10th and we are now into double digits. We are also only 15 days away from Christmas. Where did the year go? And how about this weather? If you are in the northeast you know what I'm talking about. Blustery wind and dipping temperatures prove that Old Man Winter is here to stay. At least for a little while.

Speaking of cold windy days, the other day I took a drive over the Valley Forge to shoot some photos and I sure underestimated how cold it was. I was out of my car for about five minutes when I realized I could barley feel my hands and my face was freezing from the wind. But that didn't stop me from sticking with it for a bit and today I would like to share this with you.

 
Not a leaf left. At least not on the trees. I must say though that I love to photograph trees in the Fall and Winter. I get to see the limbs and branches that are hidden all Summer. Some of them are really cool looking. Though I still prefer the warm Spring and Summer months.

What is your favorite time of year? Do you like extremes like Winter and Summer or do you prefer the more moderate Spring and Fall months?

Thanks for reading. And if you would like more please check out the Facebook Group here. Of course you are always welcome to leave a message. I would love to hear from you.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment