Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4, 2014 - Photo Of The day

A while ago I had mentioned to my sister Elaine that I really like Orchids but have never had one. You see we have pets and I am cautious about houseplants and flowers that they may be able to get to. Well recently I found out that they are pet safe and Elaine was kind enough to gift us an Orchid when we were at her house for Thanksgiving. Thanks Elaine! So for today's photo of the day I present to you two shots of this beautiful flower.



These shots were done within a couple minutes of each other. And the sun was very bright. I don't usually shoot into the sun but I think it worked out pretty good. For the second shot I simply zoomed in and used a small aperture. Plus I lowered the exposure value. I also used a tripod for maximum sharpness.

On another note, I usually save websites that I think are of interest for the Facebook Group. Today however I would like to share one with you here on the blog. This is a website called Philadelphia Hybrid Photography and I think it is really cool.

And that about does it for today folks. I am glad you stopped by and hope you return soon to see else I have to share with you. It certainly is my pleasure.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment