Thursday, December 11, 2014

December 11, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Hi there! For today's photo of the day I would like to show you two more photos from Valley Forge that I shot the other day. So I guess that would be "photos" of the day huh?

When I was in the choosing stage I looked at both of these individually and thought to myself how different each one was. Sure it's the same subject but they were shot at different angles with different lighting. I also processed them days apart from each other. I find that my mood can affect the final product. Not that it's a bad thing. However after looking at them side by side I don't think they are really that different. Take a look and see what you think.



These are replica cannons. They are all over the park and serve as a reminder that though not a shot was fired in battle at Valley Forge, General Washington's troops stood in readiness as they were transformed from common citizens into the nations first professional army.

Thanks for reading and be sure to stop back soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment