Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 16, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Hello again! I am still going over photos from Longwood Gardens Christmas exhibit and have processed a few more that I would like to share with you today. Oh and there is a lot more where these came from :) In case you missed yesterday's post you can find it here. I hope you enjoy these.







And that's what I have for you today folks. Like I said I have a lot more to work on and will be presenting them to you here on the blog. I also may share some of the originals with you at the Facebook Group along with some behind the scenes information.

For those who have read my blog before I thank you so much for coming back and to any first time readers I would like to say welcome. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy sharing it with you.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment