Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014 - Photo of The Day

This is it folks. Well almost anyway. There are just three more days until Christmas and I think we are getting close to being ready. Oh there is still stuff to do but at least a lot of progress has been made. We got our tree up and although it needs a little more decorating it is just about there. And on that note I would like to share a photo I made of one of our tree ornaments.


I needed a tripod for this shot. It is an 8 second exposure using ISO 100 and a wide aperture of F5.6. That is why there is a blue hue. It is from one of the Christmas lights.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you check back soon. Have a great day!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. This could be a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I have some more that I will be sharing soon.

      Delete