Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 6, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Yesterday I was off from work and I took the opportunity to run some errands and get some stuff done that I would normally do on the weekend. While out and about I stopped by our local township building which also houses the town library. Also on the same grounds is a really nice man made lake and a great walking trail. Today I would like to share a panorama I shot of the lake.


I created this photo with five exposures that were merged in Photoshop. I had a tough time straightening it out and making the perspective correct but I think it came out okay.

I rarely get over there to the township grounds to enjoy this wonderful space that is right in my backyard. But I think there will more trips there.

Thanks as always for stopping by and please come back soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment