Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Hi there. I have had some time to go over some of the photos from Longwood yesterday and am sharing some of them today. So this is going to be one of my "Pick Your Own" photo of the day posts. I also have a lot more to process and will be posting them over the next couple of days. Maybe it will help everyone get into the Christmas spirit? Anyhow without further delay here is what I have for now.

Conservatory

A Christmas Swan?
Self Portrait

Thanks so much form stopping by and please be sure to come back soon. I have a lot more Longwood Christmas photos to share.

Until next time...















12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and very different from the year I was there for Christmas. Can't wait to see your other pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I'll have more coming real soon :)

      Delete
    2. I think the first one is my favorite though. I posted on fb and asked my friends to choose their favorite picture.

      Delete
    3. Thanks again Kathy! I have more indoor scenery like the first shot that I will be sharing soon. I also have a lot of outdoor shots that I have to go over. Also, thanks for sharing my blog and for all of your support. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. I like number one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't sure about this one at first but it is growing on me. I had a tough time finalizing the touch up. I should have a couple more indoor scenes soon.

      Delete
  3. Very nice Larry...a joy to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad you enjoy looking at my photos. I will be posting more from Longwood soon.

      Delete
  4. Love the 4th one - with Larry seen in it- looks like something my dad would have taken. Love the last one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The "self Portrait" just sort of came to me when I was shooting the ornament.

      Delete
  5. I love the self portrait. What an imaginative and creative shot!

    ReplyDelete