Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 31, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Well another year is coming to an end but that just means another one is beginning. Let this be a time of renewal and opportunity. For my last blog post of the year I would like to share the last sunrise of 2014.


I would also like to share a short video I shot today at Pawlings Farm. I recently shared a series of photos I made there and one of them was a "mystery" building about 50 yards from the farmhouse located on the property. Well I went back today and checked it out and the best I can figure is that it is/was an outhouse.



Sorry that the quality isn't the best but it was very bright and windy out. I also have photos that I'll be sharing in a full post on Pawlings Farm I am working on.

I would like to wish everyone a Very happy New Year. Thank you so much for taking your time to read my little blog. I hope to have a lot of interesting photos to share with you in the upcoming year.

Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment