Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 30, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

In a post a while back I wrote about turning around. While photographing that is. My point was that sometimes when I am out shooting I will turn around and the perfect shot is right in front of me. Well that kind of happened to me today.

I was out on our deck trying to get a shot of the moon. After twenty frames or so I felt I was finished and I was about to go inside when I turned around and saw this.


Okay this may not be the perfect shot but it still pretty nice. It would have been a lot better without that patio umbrella in the frame but I work with what I have. And besides it isn't my umbrella to move. This was about twenty minutes before sunset. The moon photos? Well they didn't turn out that great. That's just the way it goes.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you come back soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment