Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December 24 - Photo of The Day

Well folks we are just about there. It is Christmas Eve and I think I am just about ready. I had the day off from work but believe me I worked. I spent most of my day cleaning and getting things ready for company tomorrow. It's all worth it though and gives me a sense of accomplishment.

But with all I had to do I still managed to shoot this to share with you today.


Kim did a little decorating around our fireplace. Notice the bayberry candles on the mantle. It is supposed to be good luck to burn a bayberry candle on Christmas and New Years Eve so I have two for tonight and two for next week. I can use all the good luck I can get :)

And now I must go. There is still stuff to do and time is running out. I will be back real soon. In case we don't meet until after tomorrow I would like to wish every one of you a very Merry Christmas.

Until next time...

2 comments: