Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 18, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Hi there everyone! For today's photo I am sharing one last picture from "A Longwood Christmas". And I couldn't think of anything better to sum up this weeks photos than this.


This is Longwood's big Christmas tree that is located near the main entrance on the inside of the gardens and I shot this with my camera phone. It is always a very popular attraction and is difficult to photograph without people in front of it so I feel fortunate for capturing this.

And that is it for today and for my Longwood Christmas pictures. At least here on the blog. I will probably be sharing more on the Facebook Group. You can check it out here.

I want to thank you for reading and looking at my photos and invite you to come back to see what else I have to share. And if you like what you see please share it with your friends. I'll be back real soon with more.

Until next time...

2 comments: